Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kati has no idea where Savannah is; she rarely mentions it and i think is relieved to have some time alone with me without all the stress Savannah and I create.

Yesterday we watched "My Dog Skip" and she laid in my lap and cried through the last 15 minutes. We played dominoes but she got mad because my attention was on another movie so she ended up playing by herself.

We cleaned her closet together and made a huge pile of stuffed animals similar to ET in one half and she has to touch each animal as it says "yes" or "no" or "hi" to me while i arrange them in the order they prefer--so they can sit by their friends. The sole purpose of her barbies or high school musical dolls is to ride one of the 30 small horses she owns.

I don't want her to grow up. Right now she wants to be a rodeo girl when she grows up and I never want that to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment