Sunday, November 9, 2008

WE LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!

Kati and I celebrated a little mommy/kati time today and went to the movies to see Madagascar: Escape to Africa. I heard Gene Shalit review it and he was soooo right. I laughed along with the other parents ten times more than Kati did. The hipppo chick Gloria has a new love interest who is hilarious...and the penguins are in fine form.
Kati and I have been singing "I like to move it move it, she likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it--MOVE IT" I have to get the soundtrack to this movie!

We have all been listening to my ipod in the morning with Savannah's playlist--a burst of inspirational savvy! Another one bites the dust, bohemian rapsody, pretty young thing, journey, shake your booty, lots of fun wake up early morning songs. It is fun to sing and dance with the girls in the car in the mornings.

I saw Savannah today. She seems more positive than i have ever seen her while she is in detention. She only called Jason a cock-sucker one time! ONE TIME!

I was up at 1 am crying about her. Finally got up for some constructive computer/tv time.

I stayed in my pj's from Friday afternoon at 3:30 until today at 1:30. What a wonderful way to spend a weekend. I got a lot done, but not enough and now i need to be getting more laundry folded rather than blogging and emailing and facebooking...(new verb)!

my favorite quote right now: You must have chaos within yourself to give birth to a dancing star--i think this is from Nitche? Too lazy to check spelling right now---anyway, i love my two dancing stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment